6.06.2009

Multimedia Competition

Last year, i joined multimedia design competition for senior high school teachers. Previously, mam Lina and i got the bronze medal for the same competition. She taught me a lot about multimedia. Thank you then. (readers can get the program to my download center entitled "Kitchen of the Day").

That was a great moment. i've got a lot of new things about how to make a good multimedia design, how to construct a good lesson plan, and how to share the idea to the students through the multimedia. I didn't win the competition but they gave me a chance to revise my job based on the judges' worthy suggestion. My revised job is a modified presentation program and it can be modified easily by the other user. The summary of my revised job can be seen through the following video and it can be downloaded soon. Enjoy it.

No comments: